We are looking at updating our school uniform. To give us some feedback, print out this note and send it back to the school!
If you use a computer, you can save the feedback form and send it the school via the button below.
The School Dress Code is an established dress code for all students and was ratified by the School Council. The School Dress Code instills pride in the school fosters and enhances the public image for the school, assists in building school and team spirit, ensures students are safely and appropriately dressed for specific school activities, encourages equity among students and prepares students for the workplace.
The School Uniform consists of:
- School T-shirt
- School jumper
- Mid length shorts in black
- School skirt or skorts in black
- School tracksuit
- A bucket hat
- If leggings are worn, they need to be under a skirt or shorts, not alone
- School specific uniforms, such as the Football Academy shirt
- Appropriate shoes for our active environment. Thongs and slippers are unacceptable.
Uniforms may be purchased from the P&C Uniform Shop, which is located next to the canteen. It is open on Tuesday and Thursday mornings between 8.30am and 9.00am, and Tuesday afternoons from 2.30pm until 3.00pm.